Wow! Where is this week going? Can you believe it is Wednesday already? That means it is time to share my creation for the latest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Our current challenge is everyone's favourite - Anything Goes! That's right, until October 20th we would love to see you link up your crafty creations - whatever inspires you!
Fitztown is the challenge sponsor this time around so be sure to pay them a visit and browse through the online store at the beautiful digital images available. There is an INCREDIBLE variety of fabulous images and I must confess to having a difficult time choosing JUST one with which to create. But choose I did - this beautiful image from the Winter Collection. The little girl looks so much like one of the daughters of a dear friend of mine that I just had to have this image to create a special Christmas card just for her.
Be sure to check out the challenge post at The Sisterhood of Crafters to see what my fellow "sisters" are sharing today as well!
- finished size: 5x5 inches white card stock base, kraft card stock mats
- patterned paper: Fancy Pants "Saint Nick"
- digi image: Fitztown "Winter #10", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E04, B45, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG000, BG0000, Y28, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29) and the background is sponged with CTMH Heavenly Blue
- sentiment: Verve "Glad Tidings"
- Spellbinders Labels One die cut
- Layout: Mojo Monday 310 (from September 9th)
additional challenges for this card:
- Christmas Card Challenges #45: Inspiration Photo (but any Christmas card will do)
- Papertake Weekly: Two by Two (I used two patterned papers)
- One Stitch at a Time #184: Use a digi
Now before you head off, I want to remind you all to be sure to link up your crafty creations at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge post for the next two weeks. I KNOW a lot of you are really getting busy with creating at this time of year - and this IS an "Anything Goes" challenge! I can't wait to check out your creations!
And don't forget to check back tomorrow for my very special Yumi & Fumi Handmade post!
Thanks for stopping by!