The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Fall/Hallowe'en - Oct 23

Hi folks,

It's Wednesday and you know what that means - I'm sharing my final creation as a Step Sister for The Sisterhood of Crafters! It has been such a treat to be creating along with the rest of the sisters these last two months. Thanks so VERY much to Darlene for asking me to play along with The Sisterhood.

Until November 3rd we would love to see you link up your Fall/Hallowe'en creations. That's right - just be sure to use your favourite Fall or Hallowe'en colours/designs on your project and join right in!



Since Hallowe'en is just around the corner, I decided to make a colourful CAS card for my sweetie to go with HIS Hallowe'en treats (yes, he IS just a big kid).

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned papers: Recollection "Hallowe'en" mat stack
  • sentiment: Verve "Boo To You"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • layout: Mojo Monday 309
additional challenges for this card:

1 comment:

Glimpses of My Heart said...

This is a great card! I love the sketch you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week.
Blessings,
Michelle