Back today to share ANOTHER October birthday card - this one for my eldest niece.
I'm STILL not finished with all the October birthdays. There are still a couple more to come so I had better get busy and get those last few cards finished!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Saffron"
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Karber Denny Clear Stamp (sorry, I think this set might be retired from SCRS but Karber does have digi images available at their site here), coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, BG90, BG93, E50, E51, E53, Y11, Y13, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV69)
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
- Basic Grey Indian Summer buttons, grey satin ribbon from my stash
- layout: Unscripted Sketches #226
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!