The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Viva La Verve October 2013 Week 1

Hi folks,

I attended a charity crop on Friday night and brought with me the October Viva La Verve Week 1 Sketch and used it as the layout for some much needed Christmas cards for this year's stash.

Here's a peek at the sketch:



and the five cards I made with it!







card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, burgundy card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Fancy Pants Designs "Winterland"
  • stamps: Verve "Winter Mittens" (I paper pieced the mittens and then coloured the bands with Copic E49), "Holiday Greetings"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
Additional challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

What beautiful cards. I love those mittens. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.