The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Viva La Verve October 2013 - Week 2

Hi folks!

Well, it's back to work for me tomorrow (blech),  so I did my best to squeeze in some crafty time since I really needed to catch up on the Viva La Verve challenges for October.

Here's the week 2 sketch challenge


and here are the two cards I made using the sketch.


A thank you card (I need a bunch to thank everyone who donated to our team for the Light the Night Walk)



And a birthday card (for ANOTHER of the remaining October birthdays!)



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5, kraft card stock base, dark navy for mats
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 "Oliver"
  • stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
  • dies: Verve "Pennant Trim" Die, Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • from my stash: CTMH Outdoor Denim button, adhesive lace ribbon, paper flower, embroidery floss
additional challenges for these cards:
As always thanks for stopping by! And don't forget - a new challenge started today at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Blog. Be sure to check it out - hope to see you playing along (psst - it's a Hallowe'en Colours Challenge)!

2 comments:

Macarena said...

Lovely cards! Love the calm colors and the lace touch. Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!
Hugs, Marzena DT

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us for our "Tic-Tac-Toe" theme at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck and please join us on Sunday for our next fortnight challenge.