The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Viva La Verve October 2013 - Week 5

Hi folks,

Back again to share the last of my cards for the October Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge - Week 5.

Here's the sketch:



And here are my two cards. A birthday card for an upcoming November birthday:


And another thank you card:




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Collectable "Memorable"
  • stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
  • dies: Verve "Curvy Bookplate", Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • from my stash: paper flowers, adhesive gems
challenges for these cards:


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge this month, great job!
Leanne DT @ One Crazy Stamper

Shari said...

Great color choices on your thank you card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.