The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge #26 - Anything Goes

Hi folks,

It's Sunday so that means I am sharing my Team Fumi creation for Challenge #26 over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog.

Challenge 26 is everyone's favourite - an "Anything Goes" challenge and you have until this coming Friday to link up your challenge entries at the Y&FH challenge post for a chance to win!

I have a surprise for you today - I decided to switch things up a little for this challenge and make something other than a card! I picked up these wonderful little tins at a local packaging store and they are perfect for dressing up a little gift card or $$ as a present.





I think that "Fumi with Gift" is the absolutely perfect image to go on the front of this little gift tin. Of course, I had to do a little something to the inside of the tin to dress it up just a little bit.




And here is a photo of the finished tin with an extra unfinished tin. I was actually so inspired by this little project that I have actually decorated a few more of these tins for a few more birthdays.




project details:

Be sure to check out the challenge details and the creations from the rest of Team Fumi - you can find their posts by navigating to them from the main post over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog or you can follow the list below

Senior Designer, Denice Bartucci:  http://being-craft-de.blogspot.com/
Melissa Oeters: http://8ers.blogspot.com/
Annemieke Blanken aka Blankina:  http://blankinacreations.blogspot.com/

Remember you can now use ANY coloured images in your creations - with an extra entry if you use a Yumi & Fumi Handmade image! Sorry but sentiment only creations are not eligible to win the prizes up for grabs. And what CAN you win? The challenge winner gets a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade store while the Top 3 get a 10% discount code for their next purchase! Be sure to check the challenge guidelines here for the most up to date information on how your entry can qualify to win! We don't have many rules for you to follow but we REALLY appreciate it when you do follow them.

I can't WAIT to check out your creation for the challenge! 

1 comment:

Denice said...

I think this is the cutest g/c holder....perfect for a little "something, something!" Your projects always have me saying, "I wish I had thought of that!" Way to make Team Fumi proud!