The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another Jess' College Fund Digi Card!

Hi folks ,

---

If you are here for my Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Battle Hop" post please click through or scroll down to the previous post. Trust me - even if you AREN'T here for that post, you should go check it out!

---


Well, it's a Saturday morning and, as usual, I was up before 5 am thanks to the fur-babies. It was too early (and dark) to tackle the remaining autumn yard work so rather than doze on the daybed like I usually do, I decided to hit the craft room for a little colouring time.

It was rather enjoyable to colour "just because". I really don't have anyone in mind for this card, I just wanted to colour up this new image from Jess' College Fund. There is a fantastic challenge going on at her blog to introduce this collection of stamps - you really should check it out!



Did you  notice the words etched into the button? I was digging through my newly acquired buttons (as if I don't have too many already) and thought that this one was just perfect to pair with this image.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base and mats
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey "Sweet Threads"
  • digital image: Jess' College Fund "Jess Coffee Time", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E04, E21, E23, E25, E27, E40, E41, E42, R01, R02, R05, R08, YG91, YG93)
  • sentiment: Verve "Joyful Blooms", stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa with CTMH Taffy Ink sponged on the sentiment panel
  • Spellbinders Labels One
  • button, ribbon and twine from my stash
  • layout: Seize the Sketch #8
additional challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by! The sun is up now and it's all of 6 degrees Celsius, heading for a balmy high of 10. Brrr. Have to get that yard work done!

7 comments:

Rose said...

super card and i LOVE the way you colored her hair!!
Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

Glimpses of My Heart said...

LOL Everything was on your desk?? EVERYTHING?? lol! you must have a big desk!! But I'm glad you do because this card is super fabulous! The image is great! I love that it's a more mature image, perfect for an older teen or early 20's young lady! The sketch you used is great and everything looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us for our fun challenge at Shopping Our Stash this week!
Blessings,
Michelle

Stacey Schafer said...

WHAT FUN! thanks for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

~amy~ said...

Fun card, love your coloring!
Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

OttawaMom said...

Great image that is wonderfully coloured! Love the bright and fun colours too. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Leanne said...

Beautiful! I really need to get me some of those awesome images. Great layout and fun colors.

buggin2stamp said...

What a cool card! I love the image you used and the fun button and twine treatment.
Melissa