Today we are celebrating another design team member birthday over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog! Hip! Hip! Hooray!
Big birthday wishes are going out today to Cebelica! Be sure to stop by and wish her a happy birthday! I am sure she will be touched to read your birthday wishes.
I have it on the down low that Cebelica's favourite colours are blue, pink and brown. So, I gave Summer Fumi a pink and blue outfit to pick up on the colours in the Basic Grey Marjolaine papers I chose (yep - if you look closely you can see the pale pink in the argyle print!). Of course, the browns come from the kraft card stock and the ink for the sentiment.
Hope you are having a fantastic birthday, Cebelica, and that you get to celebrate all month long!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Summer Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, B91, B93, B95, R00, R81, R83)
- sentiment: Verve "Making a Statement"
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- Layout: November Sketch For You To Try
challenges for this card: