I'm finally back on the wagon, getting a few more Christmas cards ready for the coming season. At the crop I attended on Friday, I got out my Copics and coloured up Yeti Yumi for this card:
I have to say, this one is a fave. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that I can gift it to myself instead of giving it away to someone! My dearly beloved commented that it looked a LOT like a friend of mine so I'm thinking I AM going to have to give this one away to her.
A couple of reminders before I give you the card details:
- You still have lots of time to link up your cards for the Hallowe'en Colours over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog
- Yumi & Fumi Handmade now have a company gallery over at SplitCoastStampers. Click on through to check out the fabulous creations already in the gallery. If you are a member over at SCS and upload your Y&FH creations, be sure to tag them with yumifumi so we can check them out! We're looking forward to seeing the gallery of inspiration grow!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, navy card stock mats
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Blitzen"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Yeti Yumi" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E50, Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, B97, B95, B93, B91, C6, Y13, R29, G07, B000). I added a little sparkle to the string of lights with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.
- sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
- from my stash: adhesive gem
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #458
- Christmas Card Challenges #48: this week's theme is "Bows" but any Christmas card will do. As you can see, no bow on my card.
- Sister Act Card Challenge #31: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Simon Says: Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #293: Sparkles (I have a sparkly gem AND I added sparkle to the string of lights with my clear star pen)
- Graph'it Markers: Anything Goes or Tic-Tac-Toe (stripes, blonde hair and her furry coat!)