The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Holidays from Yeti Yumi - SC458

Hi folks!

I'm finally back on the wagon, getting a few more Christmas cards ready for the coming season. At the crop I attended on Friday, I got out my Copics and coloured up Yeti Yumi for this card:




I have to say, this one is a fave. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that I can gift it to myself instead of giving it away to someone! My dearly beloved commented that it looked a LOT like a friend of mine so I'm thinking I AM going to have to give this one away to her.

A couple of reminders before I give you the card details:
  • You still have lots of time to link up your cards for the Hallowe'en Colours over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog
  • Yumi & Fumi Handmade now have a company gallery over at SplitCoastStampers. Click on through to check out the fabulous creations already in the gallery. If you are a member over at SCS and upload your Y&FH creations, be sure to tag them with yumifumi so we can check them out! We're looking forward to seeing the gallery of inspiration grow!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, navy card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Blitzen"
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Yeti Yumi" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E50, Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, B97, B95, B93, B91, C6, Y13, R29, G07, B000). I added a little sparkle to the string of lights with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.
  • sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
  • from my stash: adhesive gem
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #458
Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

Tanya R said...

She is so cute! I am loving your style Sheena! I have creative envy at the moment LOL.

Lisa Carroll said...

So very cute! Great design, and your coloring is FAB! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Jennifer Grissom said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Iris said...

This is gorgeous Sheena! Love the cute image and how you colored it. Thanks for playing a long with us this week over at Graph'It color challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Iris

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT

Claire said...

Hi Sheena, gorgeous card! The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge this week
Claire xx

Cara Caswell said...

Great card it fits perfectly with our challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at the Graph'it Marker blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, such a cute image

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Angeline Choo said...

How super cute is this!!!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT