The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Thoughts

Hi folks,

Last weekend I attended a crop and, of course, there were a couple of vendors there. I always have to check out the supplies they have for sale to see if anything catches my eye. Patterned papers are absolutely my biggest weakness when it comes to crafting and the papers I used on this card definitely caught my eye. So much so that I bought the papers at the crop AND set to making this card right away!




card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Be sure to stop by the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog today to check out the awesome tutorial Blankina has for you. And, don't forget that you still have time to link up a creation for the Hallowe'en colour challenge which ends on Friday.

3 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Great card design. Love it. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Cute card and beautiful colored! Great layout.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Leslie said...

Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com