The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge #35 - Card #2

Hi folks,

I'm back today to share a card from Digi Darla Designs - this week's sponsor of the Anything Goes challenge at the Sister Act Card Challenge.

I was having laser printer issues and wasn't able to get a card using a Digi Darla image ready in time for the team post but I did eventually get an image printed that I could use so I HAD to get out my my markers and create this adorable card for our youngest niece.

Here's the card I made using the oh so adorable "A Toddler's Christmas" .


I can't decide whether the little cutie under the Christmas tree is busy wrapping or UN-wrapping the presents! What do you think?

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, textured pale blue card stock for the centre mat
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Colorful Christmas" - I've always loved this collection because of it's non-traditional colours. Makes for fun cards for the nieces and nephews.
  • digital image: Digi Darla Designs "A Toddler's Christmas", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, E30, E31, E33, E21, E23, E25, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG13, B000, B12, B14, R22, R24, R29, G03, G05, G07, G09, G000, C1, R81, R83, R85, V09, V05)
  • sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
  • buttons and felt ribbon from my stash to frame the image
  • the layout is all my own.

additional challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jackie Scott said...

I would bet she is unwrapping! Used to find my children would do that.
Sweet card love the way you put the border around the outside. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Sabrina said...

Truly an adorable card for a little girl!Great card design and colouring too. TYFS and joining in all the fun at Christms Card Challenges #52.

heidy said...

Aww this is so cute,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy