The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 29, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge #35

Hi folks!

Today I am happy to sharing the first of my creations as part of the design team for the Sister Act Card Challenge! In case you didn't know, the Sister Act Card Challenge is a weekly "Anything Goes" Card Challenge. The rules are pretty simple - if you have a new card creation you would like to share, just link up in the weekly linky list and you could be taking home a prize from one of the sponsors.

This week's challenge is sponsored by Digi Darla Designs



If you get a chance you will definitely want to browse around the store to check out the lovely collection of digis available.

I was having printer issues this week and I wasn't able to get an image printed off in time to get my card featuring one of the Digi Darla images ready for this post, so be sure to pop back later this week when I will hopefully have one ready for you!

Anyways, here is the card I prepared just in case I couldn't get the printer to play nice.




I am so proud of myself! For the first time in much too long, I actually have my sweetie's Christmas card made BEFORE Christmas Eve! Yay me!

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: Kaiser Craft "Twig and Berry"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "A Cheeky Christmas", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, R000, R37, R39, R56, R59, E21, E23, E25, E35, E27) and I used my Clear Star gelly roll pen from Sakura to add a few details to the trim on her outfit.
  • sentiments: Verve "Merry & Bright", "Ornamental Christmas"
  • layout: Sunday Sketch & Stamp #184
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch

As always, thanks for stopping! Be sure to visit every Friday to check out my latest creation for the Sister Act Card Challenge. AND - be sure to link up your card creations at the Sister Act Card Challenge Blog so I can pop by for a visit to see what you are creating!

additional challenges for this card:

3 comments:

Anne said...

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us a Christmas Card Challenges. Hugs x

Heather G said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card and such a cute image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby