The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Viva La Verve November 2013 Week 2

Hi folks,

I am definitely starting to panic about getting enough Christmas cards made for this year. So, since I STILL haven't packed away my gear from the crop I attended the first weekend of November, I grabbed the same papers I used for my Week 1 cards to make my Week 2 cards.







card details:

challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the new challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade! This week (and next), the challenge is a theme of "So Thankful". Team Yumi shared their creations this past Sunday and Team Fumi will be sharing this coming Sunday. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates for this challenge - I like to think that you can never have too many thank you cards in your stash!

3 comments:

Corysnana1 said...

Great collection of cards! Love the paper choices. Thanks for linking up at the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Cathy xx

La Papera Gialla said...

Very elegant card!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Leanne said...

Again with this nice paper awesome, wowee, and the layout very nice!
Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Leanne DT@OCS!