I am definitely starting to panic about getting enough Christmas cards made for this year. So, since I STILL haven't packed away my gear from the crop I attended the first weekend of November, I grabbed the same papers I used for my Week 1 cards to make my Week 2 cards.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base (and a slightly smaller mat for the front!)
- patterned papers: Kaiser Craft "Twig & Berry"
- stamps: Verve "Glad Tidings", "Ornamental Christmas" (twig is coloured with Copic G85)
- green satin ribbon and butcher twine from my stash
- Spellbinders Petite Circles, Verve "Pennant Die Trim"
- layout: Viva La Verve November 2013 Week 2
challenges for these cards:
- Christmas Card Challenges #50: this week is a sketch (which I didn't use - yet) but any Christmas card will do.
- Pile it On #45: Show us your tools (definitely my Cuttlebug - it was put to good use doing my die cuts AND my scissors and quilting ruler to get those fish tails cut for my other pieces of paper)
- Through the Craft Room Door (Nov 12-18): Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #32: Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper November Christmas Challenge