The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 8, 2013

Viva La Verve November Week 1

Hi folks,

Well, the crunch is on. It is already November and I am really far behind on my Christmas card making for this year. So much so that I think I better start scheduling some serious time in my craft room to get a few more cranked out.

At last weekend's crop, I brought the Week 1 sketch for the November Viva La Verve challenge with the intention of making a batch of cards. I did six with that sketch - and here they are!








Of course, I'm a bit of an idiot. I decided I wanted to paper-piece the trees. I stamped them and proceeded to manually cut them out before I realized that I actually have the DIE for the trees as well. Could have saved myself some time if I had remembered that sooner rather than later!

I kept these cards very CAS as they will be going into the post and we all know what buttons and bling do to cards for mailing - it makes them cost a lot more!

card details:

additional challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Molecraft said...

Fabulous, love the design...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
Helen x

La Papera Gialla said...

Very elegant card!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous CAS Christmas card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Leanne said...

Wow so pretty, love that paper, and the tree, very nicely done!
Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Leanne DT@OCS!