Well, the crunch is on. It is already November and I am really far behind on my Christmas card making for this year. So much so that I think I better start scheduling some serious time in my craft room to get a few more cranked out.
At last weekend's crop, I brought the Week 1 sketch for the November Viva La Verve challenge with the intention of making a batch of cards. I did six with that sketch - and here they are!
I kept these cards very CAS as they will be going into the post and we all know what buttons and bling do to cards for mailing - it makes them cost a lot more!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Kaisercraft Twig & Berry
- stamps: Verve "Christmas in the Air", "Ornamental Christmas"
- techniques: distressing, paper-piecing
- Pink Gem Challenge #104: Christmas is Coming
- Simon Says: Clean and Simple
- Christmas Card Challenges #49: Dimension (but any Christmas Card will do)
- One Crazy Stamper November Christmas Challenge