If you are here for my Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Battle Hop" post please click through or scroll down to Friday's blog post. Trust me - even if you AREN'T here for that post, you should go check it out!
It's Sunday so that means I am sharing my Team Fumi creation for Challenge #28 over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog.
Our theme for Challenge 28 is "So Thankful" and you have until this coming Friday to link up your challenge entries at the Y&FH challenge post for a chance to win!
I decided to ink up "Winter Yumi" for my creation - giving her a fabulous outfit in harvest colours. Perfect for a "thankful" card.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 Recollections Heritage Colour (beige) paper for the base, CTMH Smokey Plum mats.
- patterned paper: Basic Grey "Indian Summer"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Winter Yumi", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E35, E37, E39, E07, E08, E09, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR14, YR27)
- sentiment: CTMH "A Little Thanks" stamped in CMTH Smokey Plum
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 453
- adhesive gems from my stash, Cuttlebug leaf die cuts
Be sure to check out the challenge details and the creations from the rest of Team Fumi - you can find their posts by navigating to them from the main post over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog or you can follow the list below
Senior Designer, Denice Bartucci: http://being-craft-de.blogspot.com/
Annemieke Blanken aka Blankina: http://blankinacreations.blogspot.com/
Melissa Oeters: http://8ers.blogspot.com/
Remember you can now use ANY coloured images in your creations - with an extra entry if you use a Yumi & Fumi Handmade image! Sorry but sentiment only creations are not eligible to win the prizes up for grabs. And what CAN you win? The challenge winner gets a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade store while the Top 3 get a 10% discount code for their next purchase! Be sure to check the challenge guidelines here for the most up to date information on how your entry can qualify to win!
challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #33: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #173: Gratitude
- Love to Create #91: Thanksgiving/Thanks
- Simon Says: Thanks/Thanksgiving
As always, thanks for stopping by!