Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another Snow Queen

Hi folks,

just a quick post today as I wait to catch the bus down town. I'm on course this week and it is simply easier to take the bus than it is to drive and find a place to park. Of course, it just so happens that it is frakkin' cold here in Ottawa this week - it's not quite 7am as I write this and it is only -27°C outside (that's -16°for those that follow the Fahrenheit scale). Makes standing at the bus stop rather bone chilling!

I figure since it is so darn cold, it is only fitting that I share another card using Elsa the Snow Queen from Simply Betty Stamps.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mat
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found "Oliver"
  • digital image: Simply Betty Stamps "Elsa the Snow Queen", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E04, B91, B93, B99, E50, E51, E53, Y28, Y26, Y23, Y32) with a little shimmer added with my clear star gelly roll pen.
  • sentiment: Verve
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • wooden snowflake die cuts and a gem from my stash
  • layout: Sketch Saturday 288 (I flipped the sketch)

additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Roberta Swisher said...

Definitely stay bundled up...wow! It is frakkin' cold up there!!
Your card is fantastic. I love the sparkle you added to her hair and the wooden snowflakes.
Thanks so much for sharing this week at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Betty Boo! said...

She is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing, I love the snowflake accents and your color scheme is perfect!

Kerri said...

Great card nice colouring!! Thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!! Good Luck

Vannessa said...

Fabulous card, but I don't envy you being out in the cold at those temperatures. Keep warm! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT