The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Christmas card for 2013

Hi folks,

well, I am closing out 2013 with the last of the Christmas cards I made this year. I have a terrible confession though - I didn't mail out ANY of my Christmas cards this year. Some DID get hand delivered to local friends and family. But any that had to be posted didn't make it - not even to MY family. I feel terribly guilty about that but I just wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit this year and left it too late. But I may wind up making a big batch of New Year's cards tomorrow to send out.

Anyways, this little cutie DID find her way to the daughter of friends of ours on boxing day when dearly beloved paid them a visit . I wasn't up to visiting as I had work the next day - and still wasn't feeling all that much like celebrating truth be told.




card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you in the New Year!

4 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Happy New Year!
Your little girl makes me happy! Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Karen (karey2005) said...

She's adorable! And you colored her so beautifully! Thank you for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Cyndi said...

Too cute! Love the design and image!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Aww...this is so Adorable Sheena!