I'm back today with another guest post for the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. The challenge for the next two weeks is this sketch from Starry Nights Studio
You have two weeks to enter the challenge (until December 29th) and, if you are the winner, you get to choose 5 images from the sponsor of this challenge - Eureka Stamps!
So would you like to see the cards I created with this sketch? That's right - cards! I was still having trouble with my printer when I made the cards for this challenge so I wasn't able to print any of the fabulous digis that are available online in the store so I grabbed a couple of my stamps from my rubber collection.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
- patterned paper: Kaiser Craft "Mint Twist"
- stamped images: The Greeting Farm "Xmas Sweeties", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, R000, R37, R39, R56, R59, Y28, C1. Ian hair: E21, E23, E25, E35. Anya hair: E50, E51, E53, E31)
- sentiment: Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
- Stampin' Up Word Window Punch
- buttons from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- Christmas Card Challenge #3: Make words the focal point (but any Christmas card will do)
- One Crazy Stamper: December Winter/Holiday Challenge
As always thanks for stopping by!