Monday, December 16, 2013

Love to Scrap Challenge #20

Hi folks,

I'm back today with another guest post for the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. The challenge for the next two weeks is this sketch from Starry Nights Studio



You have two weeks to enter the challenge (until December 29th) and, if you are the winner, you get to choose 5 images from the sponsor of this challenge - Eureka Stamps!



So would you like to see the cards I created with this sketch? That's right - cards! I was still having trouble with my printer when I made the cards for this challenge so I wasn't able to print any of the fabulous digis that are available online in the store so I grabbed a couple of my stamps from my rubber collection.






card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
  • patterned paper: Kaiser Craft "Mint Twist"
  • stamped images: The Greeting Farm "Xmas Sweeties", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, R000, R37, R39, R56, R59, Y28, C1. Ian hair: E21, E23, E25, E35. Anya hair: E50, E51, E53, E31)
  • sentiment: Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
  • Stampin' Up Word Window Punch
  • buttons from my stash
additional challenges for this card:


As always thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

I don't know which one I like more, they are so cute. Great job with the buttons on the three side pieces, nice touch. Awesome coloring, great having you with us!

Leanne DT@LTS!

FeistyCrafter said...

Congrats on your Guest Design Spot with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Both of your cards are ubber cute!! Amazing job coloring and on the sketch! Hope to see more from you in the furture.
Tina DT

Karen (karey2005) said...

Those are both so cute! Thanks for joining the Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

BrendaB said...

These are just adorable! Love your coloring and those background papers you used, too.