Friday, December 20, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge #38

Hi folks!

My goodness where HAS the week gone? Can you believe it is Friday already? You know what that means! Time to share my creation for this week's challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor!

Oh and I mustn't forget to mention our fabulous sponsor this week - it is Just Some Lines. I would definitely encourage you to pop on by the store site and check out the fantastic assortment of images available - there is even a freebie section if you would like to try before you buy!

Anyways, back to my card - it's another Christmas card for my sweetie!




Isn't this Eskimo Kiss image adorable? When I saw it I knew I needed to use it on a card for my dearly beloved.

card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, green card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas"
  • digital image: Just Some Lines "Eskimo Kiss", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E51, E23, E25, G82, G85, G46, R35, R37, R46, C1) with a few sparkly accents added to the fur on the girl's coat and the falling snowflakes with my Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sky is sponged with CTMH Heavenly Blue ink.
  • sentiment: Verve 
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Verve "Wavy Hearts" die
  • white and green satin ribbons and butcher's twine from my stash
  • layout: Mojo Monday 308
As always, thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to link up your card creations this week over at the Sister Act Card Challenge! I really do look forward to checking out what you've been up to!

3 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

What a cute card for your sweetie, Sheena! :)

-Angeline DT

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely card and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

Kerri said...

great card and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!! Good luck