The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Shake-Up!

Hi folks,

Normally I would be posting my Team Fumi creation for the current Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge today but since the Christmas season is in full swing, we're having a bit of a break by having a month long inspiration challenge instead of a bi-weekly challenge. Team Yumi posted last week and Team Fumi will be posting at the end of the month - and YOU have all month to find some time to play along at this busy time of year.

Here's a reminder for the inspiration photo:



Don't forget to play along.

Since I'm not doing a Y&F post today, I thought I would share a card I made for a friend's 40th birthday.




Hmmm, actually looking at it today, except for the blue/grey it DOES kind of fit with the Y&FH inspiration photo. Well how about that? The kraft, gold, white.....

We gave this card with a little something to welcome our friend to the "Over 40" club....




Yep - a jar of 40 suckers (aka lollipops). Oh yeah, we're mature.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
  • patterned  paper: My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm - Paul from the "Roll Call" set, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, Y19, T2, T1, T3, T4 - I can't remember which colours I used on his hair. Probably the E2* series).
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles, Pinking Circles, Cuttlebug Harmony Alphabet dies and a birthday adhesive gem charm from my stash.
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #464
Challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping folks! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great masculine card! So glad you joined us this time over at Seize the Birthday! BTW love the added jar! LOL

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a FUN gift set!! Love the fabulous masculine design!! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!!