I'm chilling at home today and thought I would hit up the craft room to make a few more Christmas cards.
I already had this image from Stamping Bella coloured up (from last year) and in my folder of already coloured images so I figured I should use them up. I did wind up changing a couple of the colours (gotta love Copics for that - a year later!) to better match my paper choice...and quick as that, I had two more Christmas cards ready for the post.
- finished size: 5x5 inches square, white card stock base, dark red matsChr
- patterned paper: Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas"
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Frostier", coloured with Copic Markers (YR16, YR18, W1, W3, W6, W7, W8, W00, R37, R39, Y28, Yg00, G94, G46, E57, C1)
- sentiment: Verve "O Christmas Tree" stamped in CTMH Cranberry
- white buttons and green jute from my stash
- layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #199
challenges for these cards:
- Corrosive Challenge #189: Anything Goes
- CAS on Sunday #23: Christmas
- Sentimental Sundays #184: Snowman
- Christmas Card Challenges #2: Black and White (but any Christmas card will do - which is good since my cards are not black and white)
As always, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to come back on Friday when I'll be featuring my card for the latest "anything goes" challenge at the Sister Act Card Challenge Blog!