I know that this is the time of year when most of our thoughts and preparations are centred around Christmas. Well, it's also time for a little event we like to call "Bacon Appreciation Day". Five years ago, the wife of a friend of ours starting commemorating his birthday by making a meal entirely focused on bacon. Yep - it can be done! Appetizers, beverages, main course, sides, dessert -- the ENTIRE meal!
Of course, I try to make a "bacon" appropriate card for the occasion.....here is this year's offering!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, navy card stock mats
- patterned paper: Echo Park "A Boy's Life"
- stamped image: StarvingArtistamps Blox from the Doodle Factory animals set (full-size and mini), coloured with Copic Markers (R81, R83, R85)
- sentiment: Verve "Merry & Bright" (with a little editing to replace "Merry" with "bacon"), CTMH Doodle Alphabet
- layout: Seize the Sketch #10
As always, thanks for stopping by!