Sunday, December 15, 2013

There's always time for Bacon!!!

Hi folks,

I know that this is the time of year when most of our thoughts and preparations are centred around Christmas. Well, it's also time for a little event we like to call "Bacon Appreciation Day". Five years ago, the wife of a friend of ours starting commemorating his birthday by making a meal entirely focused on bacon. Yep - it can be done! Appetizers, beverages, main course, sides, dessert -- the ENTIRE meal!

Of course, I try to make a "bacon" appropriate card for the occasion.....here is this year's offering!





card details:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ang said...

The little hanging pigs crack me up. Love it!
Ang

~amy~ said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

Avery Murphy said...

I love the banner of pigs. I think your card is suited perfect for the occasion! Great job!