Well, I just took a look at my occasions calendar and it looks like the next few months are going to be busy for birthdays, anniversaries and what have you.
I also made the mistake of tallying up how many smaller sized paper pads I have in my stash - anything less than 12 x12. Oh dear. There were 76 of them. My dearly beloved though, he is SO sweet, he said he thought that was reasonable. Isn't that precious?
One of my friends suggested I set myself a goal to try to stash-bust my way through half of those paper pads by the end of the year. Hmmm....think it's doable? I don't know....but I can try!
To that end, here's EIGHT cards I made to try to bust my way through one of those paper pads....
- patterned paper: Pink Paislee "Bayberry Cottage"
- stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions", "Birthday to You" Plain Jane, "Elegant Flower" Plain Jane (coloured with Copic Markers RV69, RV34, R59)
- Stampin' Up self-adhesive gems from my stash
- various Spellbinders dies for the sentiment panels
- layout: Viva La Verve July Week 1
additional challenges for these cards:
- Pollycraft Challenges #1: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #153: Glitz & Glimmer
- Daring Cardmakers: Forgotten Treasures (That paper pad from Pink Paislee. I've been on a My Mind's Eye paper kick lately and had neglected this lovely paper pad that was buried way back in my box of 6x6 paper pads. Come to think of it, those gems as well. I have a tendency to keep my cards very clean and often forget about my huge stash of gems.)
Thanks for stopping by!