The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 3, 2014

A new baby

Hi folks,

It's Friday and, normally, I would be sharing my creation for the Sister Act Card Challenge today. We're still on our Christmas break (until NEXT Friday, January 10th) so I don't have anything to officially share. But I figured I WOULD do a little reminder post that you can still link up until then to our current "Anything Goes" card challenge (#38).

We recently welcomed a new baby to my dearly beloved's family - another niece! The girls definitely outnumber the boys in our extended families - between us dearly beloved and I have three nephews and NINE nieces.

This is the card I made to go with the gift to welcome baby Peyton to the family - very C.A.S. as I was kind of pressed for time when I made it.




card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Blush for the circular mat
  • patterned papers: DCWV Nana's Nursery "Baby Girl". I bought that 12x12 stack of paper what seems like year ago but it always comes in handy for baby girl cards!
  • stamped image and sentiment: Verve "Treasured Words"
challenges for this card:

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Congratulations!!
Hugs Blankina

Danielle said...

I love the sweet and simple design of your card Sheena - and those birdies are so cute!!
Happy New Year to you and Doug!
Hugs, Danielle x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous this card. I like the background you used.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)