The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 6, 2014

Clean And Simple with Skater Ian

Hi folks,

Back today to share a birthday card I made recently for dearly beloved's oldest nephew. He's a very active kid - into sports and the like, particularly hockey. But, since I've already made cards for him with all of my hockey player stamps, I pulled this oldie but goodie out of my binder of stamps from "The Greeting Farm" to make this Clean and Simple card for his birthday.





card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, red card stock mat
  • patterned papers: Carta Bella "Beach Boardwalk"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Skater Ian", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, B91, B93, B95, E21, E23, E25, YR04)
  • sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations"
  • buttons from my stash
challenges for this card:


5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Super cute and fun!

Kristina said...

Sheena - what a fantastic card! I love Skater Ian and when I colour him funnily enough I gravitate towards the orange and blue as well!! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us on the Farm for FFF.

Lysa said...

Great colors! Perfect for a boy card! Thanks for joining us at FFF! (sorry I'm a bit late!)

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, I don't make enough boy cards and you managed to make it wonderful. I love the colors. Image is so cool! Thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at Love to Scrap!
Leanne DT@Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

Kerri said...

Love your card and thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!!!