The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 27, 2014

It was fun while it lasted...

Hi folks,

Well there's some sad news in the stamping world today - you can read the announcement over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog.

If you are a frequent visitor, then you know I was on the DT as part of Team Fumi - and a fun DT it was! I'll be forever thankful to Leanne & Renate' for having me as a part of the Y&F ohana.

Be sure to tune in at Y&FH during the next few days as we bid a fond adieu to everyone who got creative with Yumi, Fumi, AJ, Chase and Chuckles in the last 18 months. You'll see some old faves AND a few creations we had waiting in the wings.

If you would like to take a peek at my Y&FH creations, just follow the link here to my various posts here on the blog. Of course, if you take a look at SplitCoastStampers, you'll be able to find lots of creations lots more folks who enjoyed creating with Y&FH.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Thank you for sharing Sheena, I wish the news was good and not sad. You always kept us on our toes with all your projects and the smiles were endless. Thank you so much for joining us on our journey and for giving life to our "kids"
Speaking of SCS, I need to get crackin' on uploading my projects! hahaha! Again, thank you for all you did for Yumi & Fumi!
BIG HUGS!!
^.^