It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Digitial Delights by Louby Loo! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
This week, my card features a stamp from Some Odd Girl that I picked up at a crop I attended a couple of months ago. It's my first time inking up this image and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg"
- stamped image: Some Odd Girl "Cupcake Mae", coloured with Copic Markers (E11, E13, E15, E55, E57, E59, E47, E49, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG53, R32, R35, R37, Y19, Y17)
- adhesive gems from my stash
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 465
challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday with a "coloring" theme (1st entry)
- Cute Card Thursday #304: Warm it up (this card has me thinking spring is no the way with her short dress and the flowery papers)
- Pile it On #2: Holidays/Celebrations
As always, thanks for stopping by!