The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #40 - with Louby Loo

Hi folks!

It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Digitial Delights by Louby Loo! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!

This week, my card features a stamp from Some Odd Girl that I picked up at a crop I attended a couple of months ago. It's my first time inking up this image and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg"
  • stamped image: Some Odd Girl "Cupcake Mae", coloured with Copic Markers (E11, E13, E15, E55, E57, E59, E47, E49, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG53, R32, R35, R37, Y19, Y17)
  • adhesive gems from my stash
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 465
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

What a lovely card. Love the stamp :)

-Angeline DT

julieprice3 said...

Your sentiment is just perfect for the image, very clever
Hugs Julie P

Kimberly Clark said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at pile it on!! Kimberly DT

Macarena said...

Lovely stamp and great coloring!
Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Hugs, Macarena DT

Nancy said...

Really lovely coloring...so glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday! Hope to see you again soon!

Jodene said...

I love your birthday card and your colouring! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)