It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Meljen's Designs! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
A friend of mine slipped on the ice recently and broke a rib (quite literally as she arrived home from a trip to Jamaica). I made this card to cheer her up (along with a batch of Jamaican Patties) using the very cute "Happy Little Whale" from Meljens Designs.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, whiate card stock base
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Splash"
- digital image: Meljen's Designs "Happy Little Whale", coloured with Copic Markers (C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, R81, R83, R85, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15) and sky sponged with CTMH Heavenly Blue
- sentiment: PaperWorksCo Aqua Amigos Sentiments
- layout: SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge 470
additional challenges for this card:
- Simon Says: Let's have a laugh (I thought my punny sentiment was perfect for this card)
- Sentimental Sundays #190: More than 3 layers (I think I have 9 not counting the card base!)
- One Stitch at a time #196: Use a Digi
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes (PWC294)
As always, thanks for stopping by!