It's Sunday, it's a New Year and Yumi & Fumi Handmade are back from our Christmas break! Our first challenge for the New Year was showcased last week by Team Yumi and this week Team Fumi is reminding everyone that you have until this coming Friday to enter your project for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
A monthly calendar that converts to a card after the month is gone!!
So - do you see how I'm making this work? First, I picked up a 5x7 clear acrylic photo frame at the dollar store. Then I simply made a 5 x 7 card - where one of the panels affixed to the front of the card is a monthly calendar. In this case, January 2014!
I also created a sentiment panel the same size as the calendar panel (you can see it in the first photo). After January has come and gone, simply remove the calendar card from the frame, cover the calendar panel with the sentiment panel and you have a card ready for gifting!
Easy peasy! Be sure to check back in the coming months as I feature each of the calendars/cards for the rest of the year! And don't forget to enter this week's challenge!
- finished size: 5 x 7 inches, CTMH Heavenly Blue card stock for the base, white card stock mat
- patterned papers: CTMH "Believe"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Winter Chuckles", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93,YG61, YG63, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, E53, E55, E57, E59, R21, R22, R24)
- CTMH Heavenly Blue buttons from my stash
- Karen Foster Designs "Christmas Phrases" sticker from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- Loves Rubber Stamps #85: Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap #21: Anything Goes (third and final entry for me!)
- One Crazy Stamper January Challenge: Anything goes (fourth entry)
As always, thanks for stopping by!