today Team Fumi is reminding you that we are at the mid-way point of the current challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade and it's a sketch from our wonderful Leanne!
Here's the sketch:
and here's the card I created!
Be sure to play along for your chance to win some goodies from Y&FH! Be sure to check out the Challenge Guidelines as they were just updated this week. Looking forward to having you play along!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Lucky in Love" (loving the aqua and pink colours in this paper pad)
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Yumi" from the "Yumi & Fumi" image coloured with Copic Markers (E30, E31, E34, E44, E47, E49, BG0000, BG000, R20, R21, R22)
- sentiment: Verve "Making A Statement" (stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa)
- embellishments: felt heart, cream lace/chocolate velvet ribbon from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- HIMCR #134: For a Loved One
- Crazy 4 Challenges #220: colour challenge: aqua/pink/chocolate/cream
- Graph'It Markers: Anything Goes/Darker Skin Tones (I used E30/E31/E34 - a departure for me since I usually go ultra pale with my E000/E00/E01 colour combo for skin)
- Delicious Doodles #72: Must use ribbon
As always, thanks for stopping by!