The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Yumi & Fumi Handmade - Spotlight Thursday

Hi folks,

It's Thursday and that means that it is time for another showcase over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog. Today it's my turn and I decided it was high time that cutie pie "AJ" from the "Back 2 School" series got a little face time on the blog.




If you swing by the Y&FH blog today, I've even got a tutorial for you on how I go about colouring up this adorable image with my Copic Markers.

card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, navy and red card stock for mats
  • patterned papers: My Minds Eye Six By Six "School Daze"
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "AJ" from the Back 2 School Series, coloured with Copic Markers (E11, E13, E15, E93, R20, E55, E57, E59, E47, E49, oops I forget the colours I used for his clothing!)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch 469
challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by - don't forget to swing by my post at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog for all the details of how I coloured up AJ!

6 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW Just fabulous Sheena and your coloring is AWESOME!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Out with the Old, In with the New’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

great job love the layering and ty for playing along at Clear it Out Judith DT xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi I m back again with another DT head lol - great card love it and thank you so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown Judith DT xxx

Laura W said...

Love the DP you used with the alphabet to tie in the theme. Great card. Thanks for joining our 'layer it up' challenge at the Clear it Out Challenge blog. Best of luck to you :)

CraftyGirl said...

Super cute and I love the stripes. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Lisa aka Myran said...

Really cute card! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly this week :)