It's Thursday and that means that it is time for another showcase over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog. Today it's my turn and I decided it was high time that cutie pie "AJ" from the "Back 2 School" series got a little face time on the blog.
If you swing by the Y&FH blog today, I've even got a tutorial for you on how I go about colouring up this adorable image with my Copic Markers.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, navy and red card stock for mats
- patterned papers: My Minds Eye Six By Six "School Daze"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "AJ" from the Back 2 School Series, coloured with Copic Markers (E11, E13, E15, E93, R20, E55, E57, E59, E47, E49, oops I forget the colours I used for his clothing!)
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch 469
challenges for this card:
- Graph It marker: Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly: New Year, New Stash (my first time inking up AJ AND my first time cutting into this new paper pad!)
- One Crazy Stamper January Challenge: Anything goes (my fifth and final entry!)
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Out with the old, in with the new (new paper!)
- Tuesday Throwdown #178: Stripes
- Clear it out challenge: Layer it up/patterned papers
As always, thanks for stopping by - don't forget to swing by my post at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog for all the details of how I coloured up AJ!