It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Stamp and Create! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
My creation this week is a birthday card for a dear friend. We had been friends in high school but lost track of each other over the years as our lives went different routes. Well, through the magic of Facebook we found each other AND when she moved a little town on the outskirts of Ottawa, we reconnected. More than 20 years later! Isn't that fab?
- finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH Breeze (I think) card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Market"
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Uptown Girls Felicity & Blair", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, BG10, BG11, E21, E23, E25, E27, E50, E51, E53, E37, R00, R21, R22, R24), background sponged with CTMH Breeze
- sentiment: Verve "Doodled Occasions"
- doily & pompom trim from a Verve goody bag
- half-back pearl brads: The Girls Paperie
- Spellbinders: long rectangle, petite circles
additional challenges for this card: