It's my turn! It's my turn!
It's time to
Gimme an H!
What's going on you ask? Well, today we are celebrating another Yumi & Fumi Handmade birthday! It is none other than Yumi herself - Miss Renate' is lighting another candle today. If mine is the first pennant for our celebratory birthday banner that you are seeing, then you might want to go back to our first post over at Yumi & Fumi Handmade to see what everyone has created so far - and be sure to wish Renate' a big Happy Birthday!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Indian Corn Blue base, Colonial white mats
- patterned papers: CTMH "Moondoggie"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade Tiki Surf Set from the Hang Loose series (Tiki Mask coloured with Copic Markers - E31, E33, E34, E53, E55, E57, E59, E07, E08, R05, R21, R22, Y13)
- embellishments: American Crafts Fabric Thickers Alphas (coloured with Copic R05 to match my papers)
- Spellbinders Labels Seventeen
- layout: Cardmaps January 2014 (well, I did take a little creative license with move panels around)
challenges for this project:
As always, thanks for stopping by!