The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 3, 2014

January Viva La Verve Week 1

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I played along with the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges but I'm happy to say that I am back to playing along once again - just not very good about getting things posted!

I actually sat down on Friday as I had taken the day off from work and made cards for all five of this month's sketches so you will be seeing them on the blogarooni over the next few days. In fact, I actually decided to get a start on my CHRISTMAS cards for 2014 - since I was terrible last year and didn't mail out a single card.

For the Week 1 Sketch, I made these two cards:



I'm hoping to do better this year and stick to my promise to make ten Christmas cards per month. I totally didn't stick with it last year AT ALL.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, dark red card stock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas"
  • stamps: Verve "Holiday Greetings""Joyous Noel" (coloured with Copic Markers R37, R39, G94)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles, Labels One
  • silver ric rac ribbon and brads from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: