The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Viva La Verve - Week 2

Hi folks,

back again with the cards I made for the Week 2 sketch for the January Viva La Verve challenges.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I'm working on my Christmas cards for 2014 and decided to go with the flow and made two more Christmas cards with the week 2 sketch. I did deviate a little from the sketch on both cards. That little tab at the bottom left of the sketch wasn't working for me so I altered both cards.

On the first card, I moved the tab to highlight my sentiment.


And on the second, I put it off to the side with a different orientation.



I also have to admit that I am not happy with the cream coloured mats. They aren't quite the correct colour for this paper. Darn it. And I really can't go change them at this point. Though I am entertaining the idea of carefully colouring them with my Copics to change the colour We shall see.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, cream mats
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas"
  • stamps: Verve "Joyous Noel"
  • Spellbinders: petite circles, labels one
as always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine M said...

I like the cream. It's lovely.