It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - PaperNestDolls! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
For my creation this week, I'm using Cheerleader Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls.
I don't know about you but where I am (Ottawa, Canada) it's the middle of what seems like a VERY long, cold winter and I really needed to make a bright and cheerful card to chase away the winter greys. I'm planning on giving this card to one of the members of my T.O.P.S. weight loss support group as a message of encouragement. I reached my own goal more than a year ago so I know how difficult a struggle it can be to get to your goal and to maintain it.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, bright pink card stock mats
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
- digital image: Paper Nest Dolls Cheerleader Ellie, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, C6) and a little sparkle was added to her pom poms with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline", stamped in CTMH Bubblegum
- Spellbinders: Pinking Circles, Petite Circles
- embellishments: adhesive gems from my stash
- layout: Sunday Sketch & Stamp #191
additional challenges for this card:
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- One Stitch at a Time #198: Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper February Challenge: Anything Goes (1st entry)
- Lacy Sunshine #26: Use a sentiment
- Paper Nest Dolls#3: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!