The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #43 - with Paper Nest Dolls

Hi folks!

It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - PaperNestDolls! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!

For my creation this week, I'm using Cheerleader Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls.



I don't know about you but where I am (Ottawa, Canada) it's the middle of what seems like a VERY long, cold winter and I really needed to make a bright and cheerful card to chase away the winter greys. I'm planning on giving this card to one of the members of my T.O.P.S. weight loss support group as a message of encouragement. I reached my own goal more than a year ago so I know how difficult a struggle it can be to get to your goal and to maintain it.


card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, bright pink card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
  • digital image: Paper Nest Dolls Cheerleader Ellie, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, C6) and a little sparkle was added to her pom poms with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.
  • sentiment: Verve "Borderline", stamped in CTMH Bubblegum
  • Spellbinders: Pinking Circles, Petite Circles
  • embellishments: adhesive gems from my stash
  • layout: Sunday Sketch & Stamp #191
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Ellis said...

Lovley card and such cheerful colors! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Mimi said...

Oh what a lovely bright card Sheena, such beautiful use of all the colours of the rainbow :) :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This card will cheer someone on with the image, sentiment & wonderful bright colors. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch198 Anything Goes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

Katie Stringer said...

Gorgeous bright card, the colours are fab
Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
Hugs Katie x

Sue said...

A cute card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Leanne said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the bright colors and the layout.
^.^

Anita Blake said...

I love the bright bold colours they are very eye catching and great colouring of your image well done. Many thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Anita DT

Katie said...

Super cute card! Love the vibrant colors and patterns. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls and Good Luck!

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.