The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Design Team Showcases

Hi folks,

It's Sunday and that would normally mean that I would be doing a Yumi & Fumi Handmade Team Fumi post for our latest challenge. Well, that's not what today's post is about.

In case you missed the announcement on Monday, Yumi & Fumi Handmade is taking a hiatus. Since the announcement, Leanne & Renate' have done all of us on the design teams a tremendous honour by individually showcasing our creations on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog and I thought I would also share with all of you the fabulous talent showcased by the design team week after week.

I'll probably come back and link up to everyone's post once they have all been completed, but for now be sure to check out these posts featuring Team Yumi:


And these posts featuring Team Fumi:


If you are a frequent visitor then you may have noticed that there are a couple of cards featured in my post which you haven't seen before. Well, here they are again with all of their details!

I don't very often do "fancy folds" for my cards, but the Peek-a-Boo series seemed a natural fit for doing something other than my usual tent or side-fold card.




And you know I love the guys of Yumi & Fumi Handmade, especially Chase. He always looks great in his jacket and tie.




card details - Fumi with Turtle

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye
  • stamped image: Fumi with Turtle, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, G82, G24, G21, E23, E25, E27, Y11, Y13, Y15, R08)
  • sentiment: Verve "Making a Statement"
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • buttons from my stahs
card details - Chase
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, navy card stock mats
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "School Daze"
  • stamped image: Chase, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, YG00, YG23, YG25, B95, B93, B91, B97, C01, C03, C05, C07, E23, E25, E27)
  • sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
  • Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles



As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hey Sheena,
Thank you so much for being a wonderful teammate!! You have always been a great supporter and enabler. So thrilled that you got a chance to showcase your awesome cards and I wanted to also say thank you for letting me showcase them. They are spectacular and beautiful. So glad you were able to go outside your comfort zone to try something new and fun with the fancy folds. I hope you'll continue to share your projects with Yumi & Fumi in the mix. Mahalo again friend!
xoxo
^.^