The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Getting scrappy - one more time!

Hi folks

Time for a little deja vu!




Yep - I did make another card with the other half of that doily from this card. Same papers, same die cuts. Different orientation, sentiment and embellishments but....using up scraps on my desk!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock baseapatterned papers: Kaisercraft "Violet Crush"
  • stamps: Verve "Birthday Surprise"
  • adhesive gems and paper doilyfrom my stash
  • Spellbinders Labels 4
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my weekly post for the Sister Act Card Challenge!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Beautiful card. I always love the B&W with a pop of color. Loving the layers as well! Thanks for playing with Crafty Creations this go!

RiNNE said...

The doilies are beautiful