The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 3, 2014

Getting scrappy

Hi folks,

Just thought I would share a card I decided to put together from some of the left-overs from making the two Mojo 334 inspired cards.



I got a little blingy with it to say the least. I may be back tomorrow with another card similar to this - I still have the other half of that paper doily waiting to be used and those papers are still scattered about my desk.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned papers: Kaisercraft "Violet Crush"
  • stamps: Verve "Birthday Surprise", "Small Celebrations"
  • adhesive gems, gem band, paper doily and black feathery pouf from my stash
  • Spellbinders Labels 4
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

craftybunny said...

Such a luxurious card.Love the rich purple and black combo.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Samantha K said...

What a great card, I love the purple and black together and that feather looks fab xx Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP. Hugs, Samantha K :) x
Little Pear Tree

RiNNE said...

Love the feathers and doily together!