The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 10, 2014

Have a Magical Birthday

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share a card I made for one of our nieces for her fourth birthday. She's really into fairies these days so I thought I'd get out one of my Pink Cat Studio fairy images and use it on her card.




card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, dark brown mats
  • patterned papers: Doodlebug "Flower Box"
  • stamped image: Pink Cat Studio "Enchanted Lily", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, BG0000, E50, E51, E53, Y23, Y21, C7, R21, R22, R43, R27, YR00, YR01, Yr02, BG10, BG11, BG15). Sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio "Fairy Friends"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • Recollections Butterfly Paper Clips from my stash
  • layout: hmmm, I'm not sure. I'll come back to update if I can find the sketch.
challenges for this card:

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

Lurve the purple butterflies!

Zenita Smith said...

Such a cute fairy card. The birthday girl will love it!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
DT member Love to Create Challenge
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

RiNNE said...

This is adorable! She's perfect with those butterflies!