Just popping in to share a card I made for one of our nieces for her fourth birthday. She's really into fairies these days so I thought I'd get out one of my Pink Cat Studio fairy images and use it on her card.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, dark brown mats
- patterned papers: Doodlebug "Flower Box"
- stamped image: Pink Cat Studio "Enchanted Lily", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, BG0000, E50, E51, E53, Y23, Y21, C7, R21, R22, R43, R27, YR00, YR01, Yr02, BG10, BG11, BG15). Sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio "Fairy Friends"
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- Recollections Butterfly Paper Clips from my stash
- layout: hmmm, I'm not sure. I'll come back to update if I can find the sketch.
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!