I made some time today to get crafty - I'm attending a 70th birthday party tomorrow and needed to get the card made for the birthday girl.
I looked up this week's Mojo Monday sketch and decided it would be perfect for the papers I wanted to use. The stamp is one of many I have from Heather's Stamping Haven, sadly another LSS which just closed its doors this week (because the owner is retiring and there was no one to take over the store).
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: Kaiser Craft "Violet Crush"
- stamped image: Frog's Whiskers Ink "Dragonfly" from the "Enchanted Hollow" series, coloured with Copic Markers (YG13, YG23, BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV08). I replaced the stamped antennae with antennae I made from black crafting wire. Background was sponged with CTMH Amethyst
- sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
- Spellbinders Labels One
- black satin ribbon and adhesive pearls from my stash
- layout: Mojo Monday 334
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!