The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mojo 334 - Take Two!

Hi folks,

while I was playing with the Mojo 334 sketch yesterday, I decided to make another card but with the sketch flipped on its side -- and mirrored. Same papers, same image, slightly different sentiment stamp. Yay! An extra card for my stash....





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned papers: Kaiser Craft "Violet Crush"
  • stamped image: Frog's Whiskers Ink "Dragonfly" from the "Enchanted Hollow" series, coloured with Copic Markers (YG13, YG23, BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV08). I replaced the stamped antennae with antennae I made from black crafting wire. Background was sponged with CTMH Amethyst
  • sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
  • Spellbinders Labels One
  • black satin ribbon and adhesive pearls from my stash
  • layout: Mojo Monday 334

challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another gorgeous beauty. Just love how you colored that dragonfly.

Colleen said...

Beautiful card and beautiful coloring...great sketch with all the pretty papers too! Thank you for linking up to Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the patterns and colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

RiNNE said...

Your creation is gorgeous! Love the color combo!