while I was playing with the Mojo 334 sketch yesterday, I decided to make another card but with the sketch flipped on its side -- and mirrored. Same papers, same image, slightly different sentiment stamp. Yay! An extra card for my stash....
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: Kaiser Craft "Violet Crush"
- stamped image: Frog's Whiskers Ink "Dragonfly" from the "Enchanted Hollow" series, coloured with Copic Markers (YG13, YG23, BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV08). I replaced the stamped antennae with antennae I made from black crafting wire. Background was sponged with CTMH Amethyst
- sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
- Spellbinders Labels One
- black satin ribbon and adhesive pearls from my stash
- layout: Mojo Monday 334
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!