Just thought I would pop in today to share the card I created for my sister-in-law's birthday. Like me, she is an avid reader so her birthday presented an excellent opportunity to ink up this image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I've had it for a while but am just now getting around to putting it onto some EZ-mount so I can finally use it.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base and mats
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Zip-a-dee-doodle"
- stamped image & fairytale sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Lucy", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E11, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, B91, B93, B95, BG32, R21, R22, E51, E35)
- birthday sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases", stamped in CTMH Lagoon
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- layout: Seize the Sketch #15
challenges for this card: