The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #48

Hi folks!

It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Papers and Petals! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!

This week, my creation features a cute masculine image from Some Odd Girl



I thought this would be great to celebrate my baby brother's 39th birthday.

card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, navy card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Echo Park Paper "A Boy's Life"
  • stamped image: Some Odd Girl "Big Day Tobie", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E47, E49, Y13, R22, R24, C1, C3, C5), sentiment stamped in CTMH Holiday Red
  • button from my stash
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #299

Challenges for this card:


As always, thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

RiNNE said...

I really loved this card when I saw it on Facebook! Your masculine creations are amazing!