It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Digi Stamp Characters by Heather Ellis! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
My card creation this week features a very cute Easter image from Heather's Pure Innocence line
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base and mats
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody"
- digital image: Digi Stamp Characters by Heather Ellis "Pure Innocence 033", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E11, E23, E25, E27, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y04, Y06, Y17, R11, R12, BG34, BG10, BG000, BG0000
- sentiment: Verve "Hoppy Easter", stamped in CTMH Lagoon
- Prima flower from my stash
- EK Success Diamond Lace Border Punch
- layout: Seize the Sketch #13
additional challenges for this card:
- Lacy Sunshine Challenge #29: Anything Goes
- Paper Players #187: Clean and Simple with a "Spring" Theme (for me, Spring and Easter go hand in hand)
- Bearly Mine March Challenge: One for the girls
- One Stitch at a Time #204: Use a Digi
- Sentimental Sunday 198: Cute and Cuddly
- Crafty Creations Challenges #259: Holiday
- Hiding in my craft room #141: Color it
As always, thanks for stopping by!