The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 28, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #50

Hi folks!

It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Digi Darla! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!




card details

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, white mats
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey "Oxford"
  • digital image: Digi Darla Fireman Frank, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, E19, Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W6, W7, B0000, B00), sky sponged with CTMH Heavenly Blue
  • sentiment and cake: Verve "Birthday Bash", numerals: Verve "Calendar Countdown"
  • Spellbinders Labels Seventeen
  • Basic Grey Indian Summer Buttons, jute twine from my stash
  • Layout: MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 169 (well, it started out that way - but then I turned it on it's side)
challenges for this card:


6 comments:

Cathy P. said...

Love the look of your card, Sheena. Great papers and design that compliment your image! Hugs, Cathy

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is an awesome guy card. I like the color combo. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want in on the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Colleen said...

Sheena, this is a darling image...love the little fireman...I remember my grandson being a fireman for Halloween one year...so cute. You did a lovely job putting it all together with pattern papers and that cute cake with the candles! Thank you for linking it up to Seize the Birthday!

Emily Leiphart said...

Sheena, this is the cutest! I love everything about it, especially that there's a 30 on the cake. LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes With Buttons!

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Great colours and colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!