Long time no Viva La Verve posts from me! I haven't been much into crafting lately, well, much of anything truth be told. I'm actually in the midst of a Doctor ordered break from work due to massive burn-out from the stress I've been experiencing for the last year or so.
But I'm finally easing back into playing with the stamps and papers I love so very much so that means a return to my one of my favourite weekly challenges - Viva La Verve!!!!
My dearly beloved celebrated his 49th birthday last week so I grabbed the first sketch for the March Viva La Verve challenges and made this card to mark the day.
Clean and simple, with some fabulous papers from Prima.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, white card stock mat
- patterned papers: Prima "Craftsman"
- stamps: Verve "Borderline", "Merry & Bright", "Heart Flutter" Plain Jane, Love Notes (whoa, that's a lot of stamps sets on one card!)
- dies: Verve "Classy Label"
challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (I didn't do the toppings option of stitching)
- Love to Create #107: Clean and Simple
- House of Cards: March Challenge #2: Clean and Simple (oops...I missed the fact that I was supposed to include a button. Sorry! Tried to remove it from the linky list but couldn't!)
As always, thanks for stopping by!