The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Viva La Verve March Week 1

Hi folks,

Long time no Viva La Verve posts from me! I haven't been much into crafting lately, well, much of anything truth be told. I'm actually in the midst of a Doctor ordered break from work due to massive burn-out from the stress I've been experiencing for the last year or so.

But I'm finally easing back into playing with the stamps and papers I love so very much so that means a return to my one of my favourite weekly challenges - Viva La Verve!!!!

My dearly beloved celebrated his 49th birthday last week so I grabbed the first sketch for the March Viva La Verve challenges and made this card to mark the day.




Clean and simple, with some fabulous papers from Prima.

card details:

challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Blankina said...

What a lovely card Sheena, take care, enjoy crafting..Take everything as it comes!

HUgs Blankina
http://blankinacreations.blogspot.it/2014/03/corugated-cardstock-wee-florist-whimsy.html

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful CAS card.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.

Kitty
LTC DT

Mynn xx said...

Even without a button, this is fabulous, Sheena! :) LOVE the gorgeous distressed feel! I hope you create something with a button and then link it up with us! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I did delete your link for you. :)

JoAnn said...

Lovely card. Great combo of papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

So sorry you have been having a hard time! But so very glad to see you back creating! Your far to talented to let it go to waste! Wonderful masculine card! Hope to see more of you over at Seize the Birthday!

Jacki Randolph said...

Simply Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create with our CAS or Classy & Elegant challenge!
Hugs!
Jackie - LTC

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

Susan

Ruza Rebel said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

RiNNE said...

I'm so sorry you were experiencing some stress, Sheena!! I hope you're feeling better. I know crafting certainly proves to be a stress relief for me. Your card is darling. Hope your hubby has a great birthday!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! Love the "darling" addition.