So, when as I mentioned in my previous post, I actually cut out the bits and pieces to make four cards based on the Mojo Monday 340 sketch - but I wound up putting them together differently on each of the cards.
Today, I'm sharing one of them - a 50th birthday card for one of the guys with whom my dearly plays Dungeons and Dragons.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white and red mats
- patterned papers: Carta Bella "Well Played"
- stamps: Verve "Birthday Bash", CTMH Solos "Zero", "5"
- black twill ribbon from my stash
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!