Back again to share the second card I made - inspired by the bits and pieces of the Mojo Monday 340 sketch.
It feels good to have a few extra "masculine" birthday cards in my stash - though they won't last long since there are a few birthdays on the horizon.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white and red mats
- patterned papers: Carta Bella "Well Played"
- stamps: Verve "Birthday Bash"
- black twill ribbon from my stash
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
As always, thanks for stopping by!